Sunday, May 22, 2011

Muffins with Momma

May 3rd at preschool was Muffins with Mom day. Since I have two kids that have it at the same time, I invited Mom to join me and switch off. It was super sweet and fun to see all the little projects they made for me.

 P1000816

P1000817 

P1000820 

P1000823 Ellie’s class had a sweet little song about their moms

P1000824

Then, we were invited to join Ellie’s class for chapel. As we’re walking in to sit down, Ellie and I are asked to hold the Bible during the pledge part. That means Ellie and I go up on stage and hold the Bible up during the Bible pledge. I didn’t realize that Ellie would get to say the prayer, too, but she did. It was THE sweetest thing, because she said “Dear Jesus, Momma has a baby in her tummy and I pray that the baby stays safe and healthy and that we have a good day at school. In Jesus’ name, amen.” Her voice was super quiet at the beginning, so most people missed it, but I was right there and it was really sweet.

P1000826

No comments:

baby development
babies
baby