Sunday, May 22, 2011

Emerson’s End of Year Party

Thought I’d toss in a couple of sweet photos from Emma’s end of year party at her school. I just adore her at this age. I’m trying to soak it all in. Her language is so adorable right now, and she has such a strong little opinion. I’m sure that will get irritating in the tween/teenage years, but right now it’s mostly cute. :)

P1000866

P1000867

P1000868

Her sweet teacher helped them make these cute little flip flop cookies.

Emerson had a fabulous year at her sweet little kids day out program. She LOVED her teachers, and I think she finally learned to keep her shoes on towards the end. She came away with cute little phrases (like “gentle hands and gentle words”) and sweet little songs. We’ll definitely miss school over the summer, but we look forward to seeing Miss Melissa and Miss Jodi around KidCare next year!

No comments:

baby development
babies
baby