Sunday, April 8, 2007

Archive - From 5/28/06 - She's Late!

Well, my due date has come and gone. I thought I'd update everyone to let you know that we're still here and doing fine. Just waiting to meet our little girl. She seems to be pretty cozy in there, so we're not sure when she'll make her grand appearance.


I've had contractions off and on for the past few days, but nothing consistent or even painful yet. James' parents are here for Memorial Day weekend. They leave Monday evening at 5pm, so I've had some strong words with this baby that I'm evicting her TONIGHT! (Somehow, I don't think she's listening. We'll have a talk about obeying her Mama when she gets older.) :)

Fortunately, the Wiebe's will be back in July, so they'll definitely meet her then.


My doctor understands that we're wanting to go completely natural and unmedicated. As such, we're hoping to avoid an induction. He set the 'drop dead' date for June 7th which will be a day short of 42 weeks. CERTAINLY, she'll come on her own before then, though.


Please keep us in your prayers. We're praying she'll come soon and come naturally and that we can avoid any complications that would lead to a c-section. Above all, though, we're just praying that she stays healthy.


James will be updating this website including the update email as soon as he can after she's born, so watch your emails! Hopefully you'll get another one from us very soon.

No comments:

baby development
babies
baby