Monday, October 20, 2008

State Fair of Texas

Well, for anyone craving some Wiebe pictures, you are in luck. Aunt Penni went with us to the fair, and she snapped pictures like crazy. Uncle Mark met us there as well, so Ellie and Emerson had a great time!

I'll be posting again soon, as we head for Emerson's 6 month appointment later this morning, so stay tuned. Nothing else too interesting is going on around here. Just doing life and enjoying it!











There was a bumpy stroller while holding a Sprite indicent that explains the wet shirt. :)





Watching the parade with Daddy








Riding the Ladybug ride with Daddy


Going down the big slide with Daddy

The guy walked right in front of the camera, but you can still see the joy on her face.


8 comments:

jocelyn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I could have gone too...Mark said Ellie had a blast and was hilarious the whole night. No surprise there. Thanks for the pics!

Beck-O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck-O said...

Man, Ellie looks so much bigger than the last time I got to see her. And Emerson looks so sweet! Love the pics!

The Cornwell Family said...

Only at the Texas State Fair would there be a giraffe! How awesome! I loved all the pictures! Hope you guys are well. Ellie almost weighs as much as Reagan, who is 7 years old and a tiny 44lbs.

Love ya guys!

Woodbury Family said...

All the pics are so cute!! That pig looks very interesting...yikes! Scary! Looks like ya'll had a great time - fun fair days! :)

Anonymous said...

love the photos.... but they make me miss you guys... (sigh- yet again, a comment from me like that!) XOXO

Jessica and Matt said...

So FUN! I LOVE all the PICS!!! SO cute!!! I bet Ellie had such a great time - she's at such a fun age!!

Libby said...

It looks like y'all had waaaay more fun at the fair than we did. Next time, I'm taking David with me! ;)

baby development
babies
baby