Sunday, April 8, 2007

Archive - From 9/4/06

Hi, everyone!

I can't believe it's been 3 months already.

I've returned to work! It wasn't as traumatic as I'd thought it would be. I've returned on a part time schedule. I work Wednesday through Friday and James cousels on Mondays and Tuesdays. As he builds his practice, we may explore other options, but for now we can both parent Ellie without daycare. We feel extremely blessed. I miss Ellie while I'm at work, but knowing she's with James makes it infinitely better.

Ellie is doing great. No major milestones to report just yet. She's considering rolling over, but hasn't done it yet. We're not in a hurry - she'll do it in her own time. Also still not sleeping through the night. Alas..... She's getting closer each week, though.

Her Aunt Becka was here this weekend and taught her how to blow raspberries with her lips. It's the cutest thing to watch her doing it. James and I look crazy doing it to her all the time trying to get her to practice more. Ahhh....the things parenting makes you do.

We got her three month photos done today. Considering how hard it is to make a baby smile on demand, she did pretty well. Here's the information if you want to view the pictures. Some of them need to be rotated to the right to be oriented correctly:

www.searsphotos.com
Create an account
Click to view new session
Session ID: 41337b105113247
Password: 2NMGPZN2C

As you'll see in the latest pictures, my dad bought a boat. We need to get a picture of the whole thing for you, but it's a 47' Chriscraft cruiser. We've loved spending time on it in the last few weeks. Between that and the pool (that she's enjoying a lot more) she's going to be quite the waterbaby!

No comments:

baby development
babies
baby