Sunday, April 8, 2007

Archive - From 6/27/06 - Swimming and meeting Cousin Georgie

My sister Jennie, her husband Dave and my nephew Georgie were here this last week. We all had such a great time with the babies and hanging out in the pool.


Ellie did great in the pool the first time. She seemed happy and content in her floatie. The second time she wasn't so happy. She just wanted to sleep. :)


She's been to church several times now as well. She's always a big hit.


She's sleeping between 3 and 4 hours through the night. She goes back to sleep well after each feeding, so Mama and Daddy are doing okay on getting sleep. We're looking forward to the days when those stretches get longer, but we can't complain for now.


I'm feeling great. I'd say I'm feeling 95% back to normal. I still have a lot of weight to lose, but no pain or discomfort at all from the surgery. James has been a great help to let me get naps in during the afternoon, so most days I feel pretty rested as well.


I added a few new pictures, so check them out.


We hope you're all doing well!

No comments:

baby development
babies
baby