Sunday, April 8, 2007

Archive - From 3/13/06 - Third Trimester is in Full Swing

Hi, everyone,


Lots has happened since our last update. Many of you know that we lost my MaMa (Dad's mom) on Monday 2/27. We had taken the ultrasound video over to show her in its entirety which she loved the Friday before she died. While I'm really sad she won't get to meet our little girl here on earth, I know she will in heaven one day. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.


We've also put in a lot of work on the nursery. You'll see pictures along with updated belly shots of me in the Baby Albums area. At the request of some of you, I've also added some outdoor pictures of our home in the Family Albums section.


Our other big news is that we went up to Seattle this last weekend, and my dear friends had a shower for me! (Thanks again, Mandy!) It went so well, and we got lots of stuff for our little one. I've taken pictures of some of it which is also in the Baby Albums area. While it was impossible to see everyone, we were able to spend time with several of our good friends while we were there, so it was a rich and full weekend with friends.


We're busy cleaning the house for our Open House we're having this weekend. (If you're in the metro area, stop by! It's Saturday between 6 and 8 PM. Email me for the address!) Now that the nursery is painted, we decided to open it up and let folks take a look at all of James' (and some of my) hard work. After that, things should calm down significantly. I don't plan anymore travel before the baby arrives except a one-night road trip to Abilene. No more planes for a while! Yea!


Do sign the guestbook or email us and let us know how you're doing.

No comments:

baby development
babies
baby