Well, after much praying and agonizing, James and I agreed with my doctor that we'll go in tomorrow and let them break my water. We're hoping and continuing to pray that everything will proceed naturally after that (or better yet, before). We go in at 7:30 in the morning, so we'd definitely appreciate your prayers. Specifically, we'll be praying as follows:
1) Above all, that baby is healthy and remains as such throughout the delivery process.
2) That I remain healthy throughout the process as well.
3) That I go into labor before we even go in tomorrow
4) That if I haven't gone into labor before tomorrow morning that the breaking of the water kicks me into a fast easy labor.
5) That we can avoid needing pitocin or a c-section.
Thanks so much, and we'll keep you posted on our new little girl!