Friday, July 23, 2010

Bedtime Fun

We’ve been teaching Ellie some good old fashioned hymns at night before we go to bed. This is in part because James and I love hymns and also because of our heritage in the Church of Christ and our love of acapella singing. Ellie has learned several by heart already, and what’s been fun is that Emerson is joining in the fun as well. We captured two of their favorites as well as some other fun videos. It might take a few minutes of your time, but if you’re an Ellie and Emma fan it’s worth it.

 

 

4 comments:

Mrs. Brady said...

what sweet little ladies you have! loved the singing!

Beck-O said...

BA-HAHAHA! That was great! Emma IS quite a ham, huh? A lot more vocal than the last time we saw her! Wow! Guess I need to visit again...! :)

jocelyn said...

I LOVE THESE!! Thanks for posting!! The girls are getting SO BIG and it makes me sad that we're not there to see them growing up. Seeing little glimpses of them on video is awesome! Thanks for sharing! And I LOVE Emerson's little (dare I say big?) personality!! Adorable!!!

Woodbury Family said...

so cute!! how fun to sing hymns together :) we miss those girls!!!

baby development
babies
baby