Saturday, January 10, 2009

And With That....

Here are all my latest posts:
Tell Me This Isn't Creepy
Northpark Trains
Daddy and His Girls
Gaylord ICE!
Sweet Ellie
Wiebehaus Christmas 2008
Dinner with Mamaw
Emerson Exists, Too!

And with that, you are now officially caught up on our world. We've worked for the last two weeks extensively to get the house ready for sale. It should be on the market by Tuesday. I'll give you links to the listing and the virtual tour when it's up so you can see everything we did. Please pray that it goes quickly! I don't know how long I can stand keeping this place spotless with two little ones.

James's practice is still going great. My work has been CRAZY busy but is also going well. It should slow down a bit over the next few weeks. We're really excited, because James and I are going to get to spend a weekend in Angel Fire, NM at the end of February. We're SOOOOO grateful to the Woodbury's who are making the trip even possible by keeping our girls for us!! We haven't spent more than one night away from them before, so it will be a huge treat.

Drop us a line and let us know how you're doing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed getting caught up with the Wiebes. The girls are adorable and good luck on selling the house--it looks great! Thanks for the update.

baby development
babies
baby