Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Going to see Santa 2009

So, we decided to spend a couple hours of our Saturday last weekend to take the girls to the Galleria and see Santa. Ellie was SOOOO excited and was talking about what she’d say and everything. We waited in line for 20 minutes or so, and she was still excited. Then….this:

12_15_2009 002

I can’t help but laugh every time I see this photo. I think my favorite part is how Santa looks all jolly like “Hey, this is great!”

Ever since, Ellie has been saying that she’s ok with not getting any presents from Santa as long as it means she doesn’t have to sit on his lap and tell him what she wants. Ha! We don’t have the heart, so one of my high school friends posted a cute little link on Facebook and we did this:

Santa's Message to Ellie

She talks back to him when we play it and everything – just adorable. So, when we don’t want to go to Santa, the wonderful world of technology brings Santa to us! How convenient.

2 comments:

understatedjenn said...

Amy, that is just CLASSIC!! So glad you like the link.. My oldest adored it.. My youngest. wasn't so impressed. He would've rather watched Phineas & Ferb (that was on in the other room- go figure!)

Beck-O said...

That link is neat! And that picture is precious. Santa DOES seem a little oblivious to their reactions. Haha.

baby development
babies
baby