- Ellie signed "more" for the first time and now does it consistently Ellie made the drive (yes, I said drive) from Dallas to upstate New York and back (She did fantastic!)
- We buried Mama Jean's ashes in a beautiful garden at Camp Hunt
- Aunt Becka got married in the same beautiful garden
- Ellie slept great in her pack and play while at Camp Hunt
- Ellie got to meet her new friend Simone! (Simone is Aunt Jocie's other neice.)
- Ellie got to stay with lots of good friends including the John Pitman clan, the Cornwells, and the Lapes
- Ellie had her first birthday cake with Uncle David, Aunt Jenn and Georgie
- Ellie had her second birthday cake with a host of New York friends and family at the Pizza Pub
- Ellie had her third birthday cake (yep...that's right) at home with another host of friends and family.
- Ellie learned what hugs are and will lay her head down on your shoulder if you ask for one. (How cute is that?)
She's still as happy as always. She'll dance on cue which is also pretty cute. I was just thinking this evening that if every day of motherhood was as wonderful as today I'd have to convince James we needed 10 kids! Not that there have been many bad days, but she was just a gem today. I had her in the pool and she was just laughing and splashing and having a blast. Here are a few pictures from recent weeks:
This is an outfit I found in Jean's hope chest. I think she may have made it, but I love it regardless.
Ellie and Riley Cornwell having fun in the bath!
Birthday cake #1:
Cousin bathtime - and don't worry. We're teaching her that she's supposed to sit in the tub.
The beautiful bride....
The memorial garden
The birthday girl on her actual birthday.
Birthday cake #2:
The pool party in Plano:
Sleepy girl post party